Presentation of the department
When seeking offices, retail or business premises and public access buildings, ensure that you get tailored real estate advice with personalised services meeting your human, financial and strategic requirements:
- Auditing and strategic advice
- Tailored property searches
- Site optimisation
- Renegotiation of leases
- Interior space management
PUBLIC ACCESS SITES
- Tailored property searches
- Technical studies
- Negotiation of leases
Often a complex field, corporate real estate can account for a major part of your budget and represents a long-term commitment.
This is also a strategic choice which can have a direct influence on the performance of your business and on staff satisfaction and well-being.
ADVICE WITH SITING YOUR BUSINESS
AUDITING YOUR REAL ESTATE SITUATION AND YOUR REQUIREMENTS
For a thorough analysis of your needs, we will perform detailed audits of your real estate situation, both from an organisational viewpoint (optimising your siting on one or several sites) and including financial and human aspects (image, practical aspects, staff preferences).
DRAFTING AND APPROVAL OF YOUR SPECIFICATIONS
TECHNICAL AND FINANCIAL APPROVAL OF THE CHOSEN SITES
Our teams will provide you with the best spatial planning advice to enable you to take the necessary decisions in a relaxed and transparent manner.
SELECTION OF PROPERTIES FROM AMONG ALL THOSE AVAILABLE ON THE MARKET, AND SITE VISITS
We have details of all of the properties available in the marketplace, regardless of the owner and of the estate agent representing them.
ADVICE, LEGAL AND FINANCIAL NEGOTIATIONS, SIGNATURE OF DEEDS
Our knowledge of the market is a key asset when negotiating or renegotiating your lease. We will negotiate with your landlord and our fees are based on the savings you achieve.
ADVICE WITH FITTING-OUT WORK
WE CAN COORDINATE ALL OF THE FITTING-OUT WORK ON YOUR PREMISES
- Organising workspaces and defining your requirements;
- Schedule of conditions, planning schedule and space planning;
- Managing tenders, negotiations and the choice of service providers;
- Coordinating the various participants in the project;
- Negotiation of quotations, tracking work underway, fitting-out and delivery of materials;
- Project delivery and the resolution of any outstanding problems;
- Defining and ordering furniture.
ADVICE WHEN LEAVING AN EXISTING SITE
WHEN YOUR PREMISES ARE NO LONGER ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS, WE CAN HANDLE YOUR WITHDRAWAL FROM THE PREVIOUS SITE OR AN EARLY DEPARTURE, HELPING YOU TO FIND THE BEST FINANCIAL AND LEGAL SOLUTION.
- Negotiation of an early termination of the lease with the lessor;
- Finding a replacement tenant or subtenants;
- Termination or transfer of contracts related to the premises in question;
- Defending your interests during the inventory;
- Recovering your deposit and the settlement of any charges payable.
OUR CLIENTS ARE OUR BEST AMBASSADORS ...
Mr Louis Merle, Property Director
As well as advising us on the choice of a 2,500 m² site which perfectly met our needs, Evolis helped us to optimise the fitting-out of the premises by taking full account of all productivity-related aspects, something which was very important to us.
Mr Sébastien Rohart, General Manager
Not only did Evolis help us choose a new 800 m² site but they also facilitated all of the formalities for us. Additionally, we were able to benefit from specially adapted transfer solutions to ensure that each of our staff could get through the transition under the best possible conditions.
Mr Pierre Feligioni, Quant House
We needed 900 m² and Evolis found exactly what we required. Responsive and always willing to listen, they were an invaluable source of advice and we particularly appreciated the fact that they gave a firm commitment concerning the results.
Mr Emmanuel Knafou, Co–President
A move in November for Novembre! Evolis really helped us out of a tricky situation and after a number of unsuccessful searches finally found us a superbly renovated former workshop. This enabled us to focus on what mattered: our passion for creative and effective communication.
OUR REFERENCES FOR PUBLIC ACCESS BUILDINGS
Evolis has found sites for several crèches, schools and higher education centres:
- Numerous crèches (les Petites crèches, La Maison Bleue, Am Stram Gram, Zazzen, Creches et Malices, People and Baby, Happy Zoo)
- In a wide range of premises (almost 25 successful projects in Paris and the inner suburbs)
- Private higher education groups (ESG, ESG CI, Web School factory, ESC Dijon, Hetic, ESPI, Montessori, Medisup…)
- On sites with public access ratings from ERP 5 to ERP 1 (2500 people on 9 000 m², the Olympiades project)